- Sample Data
GEOSAT-2 Sample Data
GEOSAT-2 data collections consist of up to 5 m resolution data products from the High Resolution Advanced Imaging System (HiRAIS) instrument, processed to Level-1C and 1D.
Samples of the GEOSAT-2 products are available over ESA's test site at La Crau in France, which you can use to preview what the data collections offer in order to assess their type and resolution. If you would like to compare GEOSAT-2 products with other missions, download sample data from other Third Party Missions.
Each sample data ZIP file contains a .TIFF image of the processed product, and specifications of the acquired scene.
Download GEOSAT-2 sample data:
- GEOSAT-2 Multispectral Level-1C sample data (133 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Multispectral Level-1D sample data (447 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Panchromatic Level-1C sample data (483 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Panchromatic Level-1D sample data (2 GB)
- GEOSAT-2 Multispectral and Panchromatic bundle Level-1C sample data (615 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Multispectral and Panchromatic bundle Level-1D sample data (2 GB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened four-band Level-1C sample data (498 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened four-band Level-1D sample data (2 GB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened Natural-colour Level-1C sample data (610 MB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened Natural-colour Level-1D sample data (2 GB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened False-colour Level-1C sample data (2 GB)
- GEOSAT-2 Pan-sharpened False-colour Level-1D sample data (7 GB)
GEOSAT-2 data collections
If these samples suit your requirements, learn more about the GEOSAT-2 data collections and find out how to download products from this mission:
- GEOSAT-2 ESA Archive
- GEOSAT-2 Full Archive and Tasking
- GEOSAT-2 Portugal Coverage 2021
- GEOSAT-2 Spain Coverage
The GEOSAT-2 ESA Archive, GEOSAT-2 Portugal Coverage 2021 and GEOSAT-2 Spain Coverage collections are open to users following submission of a Fast Registration with Approval. The Full Archive and Tasking collection is available to order on demand upon submission of a Project Proposal subject to evaluation and acceptance by ESA and the data owner.
Products distributed via ESA dissemination services – nominally those available in the ESA archive collections – are published in EO-SIP format, which is a package that contains the metadata file, browse images, and original data in their native format.