- GEOSAT-2 Portugal Coverage 202...
Go to GEOSAT-2
GEOSAT-2 Portugal Coverage 2021
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
GEOSAT-2 Portugal coverage is a collection of 2021 data over the Portugal area, including islands. The available dataset has a cloud cover less than 10%, and is acquired up to 1m resolution with Geometric accuracy <6m CE90 based on Copernicus DEM @10m.
The following product types are available:
- Pan-sharpened (4 bands, 321 Natural Colours or 432 False Colours): A four-band image, resulting from adding the information of each multispectral band to the panchromatic band. The fusion does not preserves all spectral features of the multispectral bands, so it should not be used for radiometric purposes. Resolution 1m; Bands: All, R-G-B or Ni-R-G
- Bundle: Panchromatic (1m resolution) + Multispectral bands (4m resolution): five-band image containing the panchromatic and multispectral products packaged together, with band co-registration.
The available processing level is L1C orthorectified: a calibrated and radiometrically corrected product, manually orthorectified and resampled to a map grid.
|Product Type||Processing Level and Spatial Resolution|
|L1B (native)||L1C (ortho)|
|Bundle (PAN+MS)||1.0m (P), 4.0m (MS)||1.0m (P), 4.0m(MS)|
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
48 N, 28 S, -39 W, -2 E
2021-01-08 - 2021-12-11
Date of launch:
12 km at Nadir
Very High Resolution - VHR (0 - 5 m)
VIS (0.40 - 0.75 µm), NIR (0.75 - 1.30 µm)
GEOSAT-2 Imagery User Guide
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice