All GOCE Level 1B and Level 2 collections, in accordance with ESA Earth Observation Data Policy, are freely available to users.
See the GOCE collection descriptions to learn more about what the products offer:
A number of tools are available for visualising, processing and analysing GOCE data.
GOCE User Toolbox
The GOCE User Toolbox (GUT) is a compilation of tools for the utilisation and analysis of GOCE Level 2 products. GUT supports applications in geodesy, oceanography and solid Earth physics.
GOCE Level-1b and Level-2 XML Parser
The L1b-L2XML parser is capable of importing data into existing applications, by transforming GOCE products from ESA's Earth Explorers file format standards into other common formats.
GOCEPARSER is an easy-to-use tool for extracting the GOCE Level-1b and Level-2 data from the XML products into a plain text file in columnar format.
The GOCEXML2ASCII parser is a very fast and memory-efficient XML to ASCII converter for GOCE Level-2 EGG_NOM and SST_PSO data.
GOCE Level-1b Matlab Readers
Use this starting package to learn how to build simple Matlab routines which can read Level-1b GOCE products.
Data Quality Reports
- GOCE End-of-Mission Operations Report
- GOCE Standards
- GOCE instruments positioning
- GOCE Mass Property File
- Earth Explorer Ground Segment File Format Standard
- GOCE Gradiometer Calibration and L1b Data Processing [EWP-2384-2012]
- GOCE Level 2 Product Report
- GOCE impact of re-processed Level 1b data on gravity field products
- GOCE Level-1B Gravity Gradient Processing Algorithms
- Living Planet 2010 session downloads
- 1st International GOCE Solid Earth Workshop Proceedings
- 4th International GOCE User Workshop 2011
- 5th International GOCE User Workshop 2014