All GOCE Level 1b and Level 2 products, in accordance with ESA Earth Observation Data Policy, are freely available to users.
See the GOCE product descriptions to learn more about what the products offer:
- VT GOCE Data
- GOCE Telemetry
- GOCE Thermosphere Data (GOCE+)
- GOCE TEC and ROTI
- GOCE Level 1
- GOCE Level 2
- GOCE Global Gravity Field Models and Grids (GOCE+)
- GOCE Re-entry dataset (Special dataset)
- SSTI ANTEX data (Special dataset)
- GOCE Mass Properties (Special dataset)
A number of tools are available for visualising, processing and analysing GOCE data.
GOCE User Toolbox
The GOCE User Toolbox (GUT) is a compilation of tools for the utilisation and analysis of GOCE Level 2 products. GUT supports applications in geodesy, oceanography and solid Earth physics.
GOCE Level-1b and Level-2 XML Parser
The L1b-L2XML parser is capable of importing data into existing applications, by transforming GOCE products from ESA's Earth Explorers file format standards into other common formats.
GOCEPARSER is an easy-to-use tool for extracting the GOCE Level-1b and Level-2 data from the XML products into a plain text file in columnar format.
The GOCEXML2ASCII parser is a very fast and memory-efficient XML to ASCII converter for GOCE Level-2 EGG_NOM and SST_PSO data.
GOCE Level-1b Matlab Readers
Use this starting package to learn how to build simple Matlab routines which can read Level-1b GOCE products.
Data Quality Reports
Quality Control is monitoring routinely the status of the spacecraft (payload and platform) and to check if the derived products meet the quality requirements along mission life-time.
Quality Control Reports for EGG
- GOCE End-of-Mission Operations Report
- GOCE Standards
- GOCE instruments positioning
- GOCE Mass Property File
- Earth Explorer Ground Segment File Format Standard
- GOCE Gradiometer Calibration and L1b Data Processing [EWP-2384-2012]
- GOCE Level 2 Product Report
- GOCE impact of re-processed Level 1b data on gravity field products
- GOCE Level-1B Gravity Gradient Processing Algorithms
- Living Planet 2010 session downloads
- 1st International GOCE Solid Earth Workshop Proceedings
- 4th International GOCE User Workshop 2011
- 5th International GOCE User Workshop 2014
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice