- ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C
ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the Dissemination Service (via a map).
All ALOS-1 products are freely accessible in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
Search the products in this collection on the ALOS Dissemination Service, which offers an interactive map for identifying available products and previews of the products.
ALOS products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (Spatial, temporal).
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
This collection provides access to the ALOS-1 AVNIR-2 (Advanced Visible and Near Infrared Radiometer type 2) L1C data acquired by ESA stations in the ADEN zone plus some worldwide data requested by European scientists. The ADEN zone was the area belonging to the European Data node and covered both the European and African continents, a large part of Greenland and the Middle East.
The full mission archive is included in this collection, though with gaps in spatial coverage
- Time window: from 2006-04-28 to 2011-04-20
- Orbits: from 1375 to 27898
- Path (corresponds to JAXA track number): from 1 to 670
- Row (corresponds to JAXA scene centre frame number): from 370 to 5230.
One single Level 1C product type is offered for the OBS instrument mode: AV2_OBS_1C.
The Level 1C product is a multispectral image (three bands in VIS and one in NIR) in GEOTIFF format with 10 m resolution.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2021, ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C Products, Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/AL1-d9cfa6d
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.