- Image 2006 European coverage
Image 2006 European coverage
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
All products are freely accessible in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy to users located in ESA Member states (including Canada), European Commission Member States and Africa. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
In the Optical Online Dissemination Service and catalogue the data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview as well as via geographical search using a static map.
The products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (spatial, temporal).
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The Image 2006 collection is a SPOT-4, SPOT-5 and ResourceSat-1 (also known as IRS-P6) cloud free coverage over 38 European countries in 2006 (from February 2005 to November 2007).
The Level 1 data provided in this collection originate from the SPOT-4 HRVIR instrument (with 20 m spatial resolution), from SPOT-5 HRG (with 10 m spatial resolution resampled to 20 m) and IRS-P6 LISS III (with 23 m spatial resolution), each with four spectral bands. The swath is of about 60 km for the SPOT satellites and 140 km for the IRS-P6 satellite.
In addition to the Level 1, the collection provides the same data geometrically corrected towards a European Map Projection with 25 m resolution.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2016, Image 2006 European Coverage. Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/esa-d69ulft
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.