- GEOSAT-1 full archive and task...
GEOSAT-1 full archive and tasking
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
GEOSAT-1 full archive and new tasking products are available at 22 m resolution in two processing levels.
- L1R (Basic Geopositioned): All 3 spectral channels combined into a band-registered image. Geopositioned product based on sensor model. Coefficients derived from satellite orientation parameters coming from telemetry and appended to metadata
- L1T (L1R orthorectified): Orthorectified to sub-pixel accuracy (10 metres RMS error approximately) with respect to Landsat ETM+ reference data and hole-filled seamless SRTM DEM data V3, 2006 (90 m).
GEOSAT-1 products are provided in DIMAP format. The image products are delivered in the TIFF and GeoTIFF image formats by default. All products can be provided in False Colours (R,G,NIR) or Natural Colours (R, G, Synthetic Blue).
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Specific restrictions to the use of data may apply for TPMs according to the terms of applicability valid for each mission. Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online