- ERS-1/2 SAR IM Single Look Com...
ERS-1/2 SAR IM Single Look Complex L1 [SAR_IMS_1P]
ERS-1/2 SAR IM Single Look Complex Image Product
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map using the catalogue search
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
The SAR SLC product is a single look complex acquired in Image Mode. It is a digital image, with slant range and phase preserved, generated from raw SAR data using up-to-date auxiliary parameters. The products are intended for use in SAR quality assessment, calibration and interferometric applications. A minimum number of corrections and interpolations are performed on the data. Absolute calibration parameters (when available) are provided in the product annotation.
- Pixel size: 8 m (range - across track) x 4 m (azimuth - along track – varying slightly depending on acquisition Pulse Repetition Frequency)
- Scene area: 100 km (range) x at least 102.5 km (azimuth)
- Scene size: 5000 samples (range) x at least 30000 lines (azimuth)
- Pixel depth: 32 bits signed integer (16 bits I, 16 bits Q)
- Total product volume: 575 MB
- Projection: Slant range- Number of looks: 1.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
ERS SAR Auxiliary Data
ERS SAR Envisat Format Product Specification
ERS SAR Sensor Performance, Products and Algorithms
Sentinel-1 Toolbox / Sentinel Application Platform (SNAP)
Review of the Impact of the ERS-2 Piloting Modes on the SAR Doppler Stability
More SAR Documents
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online