- Envisat GOMOS Level 2 - Atmosp...
Envisat GOMOS Level 2 - Atmospheric constituents profiles - Gridded User Friendly Product [GOMOS_UFP_gridded]
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Immediate Access (Open)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- You will receive an email with your user name
- A second email will follow with your password to download the data from the gomo-ftp-ds.eo.esa.int server via an FTP client (see Read More for connection details) or, alternatively, from command line using L-FTP.
The data can be downloaded via an FTP client (e.g., FileZilla or WinSCP) using the options "explicit FTP over TLS if available" or "Require explicit FTP over TLS".
See GOMOS products availability table.
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
This data product describes atmospheric constituents profiles: In particular the vertical and line density profiles of ozone, NO2, NO3, O2, H2O, air, aerosols, temperature, turbulence. Coverage is as follows:
- Elevation range: +62° to +68°
- Azimuth range: +90° to +190° (with respect to the flight direction).
The GOMOS data are now also available as user friendly products in the NetCDF4-format. These files are Level 2 constituent profiles and are altitude gridded. These Level 2 files include quality flags and are based and collected on a yearly basis.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2017, Envisat GOMOS Level 2 - Atmospheric constituents profiles - Gridded User Friendly Product [GOMOS_UFP_gridded], Version R/IPF 6.01.https://doi.org/10.57780/EN1-a0f1eee
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
GOMOS Auxiliary Data
GOMOS Product Handbook
Documentation related to GOMOS data quality
Documentation related to GOMOS NetCDF format data quality
More GOMOS Documents
GOMOS Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal