The Very High-resolution Radar & Optical Data Assessment (VH-RODA) 2021 workshop will be on line from 20–23 April 2021.
The 2nd Edition of the Workshop will provide an open forum (new space, commercial and institutional) for the presentation and discussion of current status and future developments related to the calibration and validation of space borne very high-resolution SAR and optical sensors and data products, focusing the attention on the commercial entities in Cal./Val. activities, synergies between optical and SAR communities, presentation of standards and best practices for data quality.
- Calibration Techniques (requirements, definitions, database, methodologies)
- Calibration Sites and Techniques (cross-cal/val, intercalibration, field campaigns, FRM)
- ARD, DEM
- Calibration of Future Missions (Innovative instrument concepts)
- Quality Control, Best Practice, Product Validation
- Processing and Algorithms (incl. AI for cal./val.)
The registration to participate in VH-RODA 2021 will be closed on 15th April 2021.
The Agenda will be available soon.
VH-RODA Organisation committee
|Philippe Goryl (ESA)|
|Valentina Boccia (ESA)|
|Giuseppe Ottavianelli (ESA)|
|Clément Albinet (ESA)|
|Antonio Valentino (RHEA)|
|Alessandro Piro (Serco)|
|Rosalia Fonseca (ESA)|
The list of scientific committee members will be available soon
For any information do not hesitate to contact email@example.com