The Very High-resolution Radar & Optical Data Assessment (VH-RODA) 2021 workshop will be on line from 20–23 April 2021.
The 2nd Edition of the Workshop will provide an open forum (new space, commercial and institutional) for the presentation and discussion of current status and future developments related to the calibration and validation of space borne very high-resolution SAR and optical sensors and data products, focusing the attention on the commercial entities in Cal./Val. activities, synergies between optical and SAR communities, presentation of standards and best practices for data quality.
- Calibration Techniques (requirements, definitions, database, methodologies)
- Calibration Sites and Techniques (cross-cal/val, intercalibration, field campaigns, FRM)
- ARD, DEM
- Calibration of Future Missions (Innovative instrument concepts)
- Quality Control, Best Practice, Product Validation
- Processing and Algorithms (incl. AI for cal./val.)
Schedule and Deadlines
|Registration deadline||15 April 2021|
|VH-RODA workshop||20-23 April 2021|
- View the agenda for the workshop - Presentations for each session are available to download.
Registration to participate in VH-RODA 2021 was closed on 15 April 2021.
One week before the event, registered participants shall receive an e-mail with information and details to access to the workshop
VH-RODA Organisation committee
|Philippe Goryl (ESA)|
|Valentina Boccia (ESA)|
|Giuseppe Ottavianelli (ESA)|
|Clément Albinet (ESA)|
|Antonio Valentino (RHEA)|
|Alessandro Piro (Serco)|
|Rosalia Fonseca (ESA)|
Philippe Goryl, Valentina Boccia, Clément Albinet, Ferran Gascon,
ESA - European Space Agency
Steven Hosford, Patrice Henry,
CNES – Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales
Dr. rer. nat. Albrecht von Bargen,
DLR - Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt
Ettore Lopinto, Luca Fasano,
ASI – Italian Space Agency
Dr Nigel Fox,
UKSA - United Kingdom Space Agency / NPL - National Physical Laboratory
For any information do not hesitate to contact email@example.com