- Fringe 2005 Workshop
Fringe 2005 Workshop
28-Nov - 02-Dec 2005
ESA/ESRIN, Frascati, Italy
Following Fringe 2003, the European Space Agency organised its second International Workshop on Envisat ASAR interferometry and its fourth International Workshop on ERS SAR Interferometry: "Advances in SAR Interferometry from Envisat and ERS missions", which was held at ESA ESRIN in Frascati, Italy from 28 November to 2 December 2005.
The workshop was open to ESA Principal Investigators and co-investigators, scientists and students working in the field of Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) interferometry and its applications, and to representatives from national, European and international space agencies and Value Adding Industry.
The workshop's objectives were to:
- Provide a forum for scientific exchange and to assess the state-of-the-art in SAR interferometry
- Initiate and encourage close collaboration between individual research groups
- Provide a forum for ESA Principal Investigators to present results and status of AO and Cat-1 projects
- Discuss the use of InSAR data for scientific research and applications development
- Assess the available data ordering and analysis tools
- Formulate recommendations for algorithm and new products development
- To review and assess the maturity and operational readiness of InSAR applications
Download files from FRINGE 2005: