- 2nd MERIS/AATSR User Workshop
2nd MERIS/AATSR User Workshop
22-Sep - 26-Sep 2008
ESA/ESRIN, Frascati, Italy
Download event programme
The workshop provided updates on Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MERIS) and Advanced Along-Track Scanning Radiometer (AATSR) data users on instrument performance and product quality, as well as information on the status of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 and 3 payloads.
- Present the latest results and status of research and development projects (including AO and cat-1).
- Review capabilities and achievements in the use of MERIS and AATSR data for applications development in the land, marine and atmosphere domains.
- Update MERIS and AATSR data users on instrument performance and product quality.
- Formulate recommendations for improved data access and utilisation, including ordering and analysis tools, algorithms and new product development.
- Foster enhanced collaboration between MERIS and AATSR research groups.
- Inform users on the current status of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 and 3 payloads.
Day 1, Monday 22 September 2008 (32,7 MB)
Day 2, Tuesday 23 September 2008 (64,2 MB)
Day 3, Wednesday 24 September 2008 (38,5 MB)
Day 4, Thursday 25 September 2008 (47,2 MB)
Day 5, Friday 26 September 2008 (24,5 MB)
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online