The workshop provided updates on Medium Resolution Imaging Spectrometer (MERIS) and Advanced Along-Track Scanning Radiometer (AATSR) data users on instrument performance and product quality, as well as information on the status of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 and 3 payloads.
- Present the latest results and status of research and development projects (including AO and cat-1).
- Review capabilities and achievements in the use of MERIS and AATSR data for applications development in the land, marine and atmosphere domains.
- Update MERIS and AATSR data users on instrument performance and product quality.
- Formulate recommendations for improved data access and utilisation, including ordering and analysis tools, algorithms and new product development.
- Foster enhanced collaboration between MERIS and AATSR research groups.
- Inform users on the current status of the Copernicus Sentinel-2 and 3 payloads.