- Envisat Symposium 2007
Envisat Symposium 2007
23-Apr - 27-Apr 2007
The Envisat Symposium provided a forum for investigators to present results of on-going research projects and activities using Envisat, ERS and ESA Third Party missions.
The main objective of the Envisat Symposium was to present the results of the ESA Earth Observation (EO) missions in exploitation by:
- providing a forum for investigators to present results of on-going research project activities using Envisat, ERS and ESA Third Party missions data;
- reviewing the development of applications and services;
- presenting the Global Monitoring for Environment and Security Service Element (GSE);
- presenting the use of EO in support of International Environmental Conventions.
In addition, the Symposium provided an opportunity to present future ESA and national EO missions.
The following themes were covered during the symposium:
- Methodologies and Products
- Meteorology and Climate
- Land Applications
- ESA Programmes
- Special Sessions
Table of Contents - useful for matching the sessions with contributed papers (in Zip files) by using session codes
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online