- WorldView-1 full archive and t...
WorldView-1 full archive and tasking
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
WorldView-1 high resolution optical products are available as part of the Maxar Standard Satellite Imagery products from the QuickBird, WorldView-1/-2/-3/-4, and GeoEye-1 satellites. All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described into the Terms of Applicability available in Resources section.
In particular, WorldView-1 offers archive and tasking panchromatic products up to 0.50 m GSD resolution.
|Band Combination||Data Processing Level||Resolution|
|Panchromatic||Standard(2A)/View Ready STANDARD (OR2A)||50 cm, 30 cm HD|
|View Ready Stereo||50 cm|
|Map-Ready (Ortho) 1:12.000 Orthorectified||50 cm, 30 cm HD|
Native 50 cm resolution products are processed with MAXAR HD Technology to generate the 30 cm HD products: the initial special resolution (GSD) is unchanged but the HD technique increases the number of pixels and improves the visual clarity achieving aesthetically refined imagery with precise edges and well reconstructed details.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Specific restrictions to the use of data may apply for TPMs according to the terms of applicability valid for each mission. Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Map Ready imagery data sheet
GeoStereo product details
Stereo product details
View Ready imagery data sheet
WorldView, GeoEye, QuickBird Terms of Applicability
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice