- SPOT 4-5 Take5 ESA archive
SPOT 4-5 Take5 ESA archive
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
At the end of SPOT-4 life, the Take5 experiment was launched and the satellite was moved to a lower orbit to obtain a 5 day repeat cycle, same repetition of Sentinel-2. Thanks to this orbit, from 1 February to 19 June 2013 a time series of images acquired every 5 days with constant angle and over 45 different sites were observed.
In analogy to the previous SPOT-4 Take-5 experiment, also SPOT-5 was placed in a 5 days cycle orbit and 145 selected sites were acquired every 5 days under constant angles from 8 April to 31 August 2015.
With a resolution of 10 m, the following processing levels are available:
- Level 1A: reflectance at the top of atmosphere (TOA), not orthorectified products
- Level 1C: data orthorectified reflectance at the top of atmosphere (TOA)
- Level 2A: data orthorectified surface reflectance after atmospheric correction (BOA), along with clouds mask and their shadow, and mask of water and snow.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2019, SPOT 4-5 Take 5 ESA archive. Version 1.0.http://doi.org/10.5270/esa-iboli84
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Take5 Product Format
List of SPOT 4 and SPOT 5 selected sites
SPOT Take5 CNES website
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice