- ResourceSat-1/IRS-P6 full arch...
Go to IRS-P6
ResourceSat-1/IRS-P6 full archive
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
ResourceSat-1 (also known as IRS-P6) archive products are available as below:
|Sensor||Type||Resolution (m)||Coverage (km x km)||System or radiometrically corrected||Ortho corrected (DN)||Neustralitz archive||Global archive|
|LISS-IV||Mono-Chromatic||5||70 x 70||X||X||2004 – 2010||2003 - 2013|
|LISS-III||Multi-spectral||20||140 x 140||X||X||2004 – 2013||2003 - 2013|
|AWiFS||Multi-spectral||60||370 x 370||X||X||2004 – 2013||2003 - 2013|
- LISS-IV: Mono-Chromatic, the band is selectable. In practice the red is used.
- For LISS-IV MN and LISS-III ortho corrected: If unavailable, user has to supply ground control information and DEM in suitable quality.
- For AWiFS ortho corrected: service based on in house available ground control information and DEM.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
90 N, -90 S, -180 W, 180 E
2003-11-01 - 2013-09-30
Date of launch:
70 km (LISS-IV), 140 km (LISS-III), 740 km (AWiFS)
High Resolution - HR (5 - 20 m), Medium Resolution - MR (20 - 500 m)
VIS (0.40 - 0.75 µm), NIR (0.75 - 1.30 µm), SWIR (1.3 - 3.0 µm)
level 1, level 2, multiple
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions
ResourceSat-1/IRS-P6 data user handbook
Euro-Maps product format
EOWEB GeoPortal Catalogue
Indian Data Terms of Applicability
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice