- ResourceSat-1/IRS-P6 full arch...
ResourceSat-1/IRS-P6 full archive
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
The collection is open for research and application development, prototype and test projects to users located in the territory of ESA Member States (including Canada) and in the European Commission Member States.
Data are available to order on demand upon submission of a Project Proposal subject to evaluation and acceptance by ESA.
ESA will support as many high-quality and innovative projects as possible within the quota limit available, therefore only a limited amount of products can be allowed to each project. For data acquired over Neustrelitz footprint, browse the EOWEB GeoPortal catalogue to search archived products; worldwide data (outside of the Neustrelitz footprint) are not listed in the catalogue, and the availability of such data can be requested by contacting GAF user support.
Availability and restrictions to the use of the data are described in the Terms of Applicability document.
If you need help with the proposal form, consult this guide on how to access data requiring a project proposal.
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to prepare your proposal or access the data, please contact EOHelp.
ResourceSat-1 (also known as IRS-P6) archive products are available as below:
|Sensor||Type||Resolution (m)||Coverage (km x km)||System or radiometrically corrected||Ortho corrected (DN)||Neustralitz archive||Global archive|
|LISS-IV||Mono-Chromatic||5||70 x 70||X||X||2004 – 2010||2003 - 2013|
|LISS-III||Multi-spectral||20||140 x 140||X||X||2004 – 2013||2003 - 2013|
|AWiFS||Multi-spectral||60||370 x 370||X||X||2004 – 2013||2003 - 2013|
- LISS-IV: Mono-Chromatic, the band is selectable. In practice the red is used.
- For LISS-IV MN and LISS-III ortho corrected: If unavailable, user has to supply ground control information and DEM in suitable quality.
- For AWiFS ortho corrected: service based on in house available ground control information and DEM.
The products are available as part of the GAF Imagery products from the Indian missions: IRS-1C, IRS-1D, CartoSat-1 (IRS-P5), ResourceSat-1 (IRS-P6) and ResourceSat-2 (IRS-R2) missions.
'ResourceSat-1 archive' collection has worldwide coverage: for data acquired over Neustrelitz footprint, the users can browse the EOWEB GeoPortal catalogue to search archived products; worldwide data (out the Neustrelitz footprint) can be requested by contacting GAF user support to check the readiness since no catalogue is not available.
All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described in the Terms of Applicability.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online