- RapidEye time series for Senti...
RapidEye time series for Sentinel-2
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
The European Space Agency, in collaboration with BlackBridge collected two time series datasets with a five day revisit at high resolution:
- February to June 2013 over 14 selected sites around the world
- April to September 2015 over 10 selected sites around the world.
The RapidEye Earth Imaging System provides data at 5 m spatial resolution (multispectral L3A orthorectified). The products are radiometrically and sensor corrected similar to the 1B Basic product, but have geometric corrections applied to the data during orthorectification using DEMs and GCPs. The product accuracy depends on the quality of the ground control and DEMs used. The imagery is delivered in GeoTIFF format with a pixel spacing of 5 metres.
The dataset is composed of data over:
- 14 selected sites in 2013: Argentina, Belgium, Chesapeake Bay, China, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Jordan, Korea, Morocco, Paraguay, South Africa and Ukraine.
- 10 selected sites in 2015: Limburgerhof, Railroad Valley, Libya4, Algeria4, Figueres, Libya1, Mauritania1, Barrax, Esrin, Uyuni Salt Lake.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
RapidEye Satellite Image Product Specifications
Sentinel-2 Time Series Emulation
2013 RapidEye L3A time series test sites footprint
2015 RapidEye L3A time series test sites footprint
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice