QuickBird high resolution optical products are available as part of the DigitalGlobe Standard Satellite Imagery products from the QuickBird, WorldView-1/-2/-3, and GeoEye-1 satellites. All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described into the Terms of Applicability available in Resources section.
In particular, QuickBird offers archive panchromatic products up to 0.60m GSD resolution and 4-Bands Multispectral products up to 2.4m GSD resolution.
|Band Combination||Data Processing Level||Resolution|
|Panchromatic and 4-bands||STANDARD(2A)/ORTHO READY STANDARD (OR2A)||0.30 m
|ORTHO READY STEREO|
|MAP SCALE ORTHO 1:12.000 Orthorectified|
|MAP SCALE ORTHO 1:50.000 Orthorectified||0.60 m|
4-Bands being an optional from:
- 4-Band Multispectral (BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 4-Band Pan-sharpened (BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 4-Band Bundle (PAN, BLUE, GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- 3-Bands Natural Colour (pan-sharpened BLUE, GREEN, RED)
- 3-Band Colored Infrared (pan-sharpened GREEN, RED, NIR1)
- Natural Colour / Coloured Infrared (3-Band pan-sharpened)