- Pleiades full archive and task...
Pleiades full archive and tasking
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
The Pléiades twins (1A and 1B) deliver very high-resolution optical data (up to 0.5m resolution Pancromatic and Colour and 2 m Multispectral) and offer a daily revisit capability to any point on the globe. The swath width is of about 20 km (footprint at nadir).
The ortho-products are automatically generated by the Pleiades ground segment, based on SRTM or Reference3D database. The projection available for Pleiades ortho-products is UTM, datum WGS84.
- Pansharpened: colour image at 0.5 m resolution
- Bundle: (0.5m panchromatic image + 2 m multispectral image)
- Primary: The Primary product is the processing level closest to the natural image acquired by the sensor. This product restores perfect collection conditions: the sensor is placed in rectilinear geometry, and the image is clear of all radiometric distortion.
- Standard Ortho: The Ortho product is a georeferenced image in Earth geometry, corrected from acquisition and terrain off-nadir effects.
- Tailored Ortho: Aside from the Standard Ortho product, when different specifications are needed, a custom orthorectification, with a more precise 3D model provided by the client or acquired for the purpose, can be provided on demand.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Specific restrictions to the use of data may apply for TPMs according to the terms of applicability valid for each mission. Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Airbus Constellation Portal
Pleiades Imagery User Guide
GeoStore User Guide
Data Access Information
SPOT and Pleiades Terms of Applicability
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online