- Pleiades ESA archive
Pleiades ESA archive
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
All Pleiades products are freely accessible in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy to users located in ESA Member States (including Canada) and European Commission Member States. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
In ESA's Third Party Missions (TPM) dissemination service and catalogue the data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview as well as via geographical search using an interactive map.
The products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (spatial, temporal).
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The Pleiades ESA archive is a dataset of Pleiades-1A and 1B products that ESA collected over the years. The dataset regularly grows as ESA collects new Pleiades products.
Pleiades Primary and Ortho products can be available in the following modes:
- Panchromatic image at 0.5 m resolution
- Pansharpened colour image at 0.5 m resolution
- Multispectral image in 4 spectral bands at 2 m resolution
- Bundle (0.5 m panchromatic image + 2 m multispectral image)
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online