- OceanSat-2 data
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
ESA, in collaboration with GAF AG, acquires and process every day OceanSat-2 passes over Neutrelitz reception station from 1 January 2016. All passes are systematically processed to levels 1B, 2B and 2C, and available for users in NRT (< 3 hours).
Products are available in:
- Level 1B: Geophysical Data containing Radiance Data for all 8 Bands of OCM-2
- Level 2B: Geophysical Data L2B for given Geo physical parameter. Geo physical parameters: Chlorophyll, Aerosol Depth, Different Attenuation, Total Suspended Sediments
- Level 2C: Georeferenced Radiance Data for given geo physical parameter. Geo physical parameters: Chlorophyll, Aerosol Depth, Different Attenuation, Total Suspended Sediments
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to the Terms and Conditions for ESA's Third Party Missions scheme.
OceanSat-2 Level 1 specification
OceanSat-2 Level 2 specifcation
One day acquisition sample (3 passes) - Circle is Neustrelitz acquisition mask
OceanSat-2 Acquisition Map
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online