- OceanSat-2 data
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
In the Online Dissemination Service and catalogue the data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview as well as via geographical search using an interactive map.
OceanSat products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (spatial, temporal).
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
ESA internal users can use their ESAAD account.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
ESA, in collaboration with GAF AG, acquired and processed every day OceanSat-2 passes over Neutrelitz reception station from January 2016 to November 2021. All passes were systematically processed to levels 1B, 2B and 2C, and available to users in NRT (< 3 hours).
Products are available in:
- Level 1B: Geophysical Data containing Radiance Data for all 8 Bands of OCM-2
- Level 2B: Geophysical Data L2B for given Geo physical parameter. Geo physical parameters: Chlorophyll, Aerosol Depth, Different Attenuation, Total Suspended Sediments
- Level 2C: Georeferenced Radiance Data for given geo physical parameter. Geo physical parameters: Chlorophyll, Aerosol Depth, Different Attenuation, Total Suspended Sediments.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to the Terms and Conditions for ESA's Third Party Missions scheme.
OceanSat-2 Level 1 Specification
OceanSat-2 Level 2 Specifcation
One day acquisition sample (3 passes) - Circle is Neustrelitz acquisition mask
OceanSat-2 Acquisition Map
OceanSat-2 Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal