- GeoEye-1 ESA archive
GeoEye-1 ESA archive
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
The GEOEye products are freely accessible in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
In ESA's Third Party Missions (TPM) dissemination service and catalogue the data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview as well as via geographical search using a static map.
The products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (spatial, temporal).
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The GeoEye-1 archive collection consists of GeoEye-1 products requested by ESA supported projects over their areas of interest around the world. The dataset regularly grows as ESA collects new products over the years.
Panchromatic (up to 40 cm resolution) and 4-Bands (up to 1.65 m resolution) products are available. The 4-Bands includes various options such as Multispectral (separate channel for Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Pan-sharpened (Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Bundle (separate bands for PAN, Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Natural Colour (pan-sharpened Blue, Green, Red), Coloured Infrared (pan-sharpened Green, Red, NIR1).
The processing levels are:
- STANDARD (2A): normalised for topographic relief
- View Ready Standard (OR2A): ready for orthorectification
- View Ready Stereo: collected in-track for stereo viewing and manipulation
- Map-Ready (Ortho) 1:12,000 Orthorectified: additional processing unnecessary.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
The following table summarises the offered product types
|EO-SIP product type
|4-Band Standard/ 4-Band Ortho Ready Standard
|4-Band Map Scale Ortho
|4-Band Ortho Ready Stereo
|Panchromatic Standard/ Panchromatic Ortho Ready Standard
|Panchromatic Map Scale Ortho
|Panchromatic Ortho Ready Stereo
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.