- Envisat GOMOS Level 2 - Atmosp...
Envisat GOMOS Level 2 - Atmospheric constituents profiles - User Friendly Product [GOMOS_UFP]
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Immediate Access (Open)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- You will receive an email with your user name
- A second email will follow with your password to download the data from ftp://gomo-ftp-ds.eo.esa.int/ via an FTP client.
This data product describes atmospheric constituents profiles: In particular the vertical and line density profiles of ozone, NO2, NO3, O2, H2O, air, aerosols, temperature, turbulence.
Coverage is as follows: Elevation range: +62 deg to +68 deg Azimuth range: +90 deg to +190 deg (with respect to the flight direction) The GOMOS data are now also available as user friendly products in the NetCDF4-format.
These products are occultation based (dark and bright) and include all GOMOS Level 2 constituent profiles (O3, NO2, NO3, O2, H2O, air and aerosols) and HRTP profiles with all the essential parameters as in the original Envisat data set format.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
GOMOS auxiliary data
GOMOS Product Handbook
Documentation related to GOMOS data quality
Documentation related to GOMOS NetCDF format data quality
More GOMOS Documents
GOMOS Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice