- Envisat ASAR WM Ocean Wave Spe...
Envisat ASAR WM Ocean Wave Spectra L2 [ASA_WVW_2P]
Envisat ASAR Wave Mode Ocean Wave Spectra Level 2Go to Envisat
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Immediate Access (Open)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- You will receive an email with your user name
- A second email will follow with your password to download the data from ftp://envwave-ftp-ds.eo.esa.int/ via an FTP client.
The ASAR Wave Mode product is created by inverting the cross-spectra which is computed from inter-look processing of the SLC wave imagettes in order to derive the directional ocean product ocean wave spectra. Auxiliary ADSs included with the product remains the same as for the ASAR Wave Mode Cross-Spectra product.
The output follows the format of the Envisat ASAR Level 1B Wave Mode Imagette Cross-Spectra (ASA_WVS_1P) product. This is done in order to be compatible with the ground segment products of Envisat ASAR.
This product provides a continuation of the ERS-SAR wave mode data.
Output: Wavelength range from 20 to 1000 m in 24 logarithmic steps.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ASAR auxiliary data
ASAR Products Specification - Revision C
Envisat ASAR Sensor Performance, Products and Algorithms
Envisat ASAR Science and Applications
ASAR Product Handbook
More ASAR Documents
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice