- Envisat ASAR Wave Imagette Cro...
Envisat ASAR Wave Imagette Cross Spectra L1 [ASA_WVS_1P]
Envisat ASAR Wave Mode Imagette Cross SpectraGo to Envisat
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Immediate Access (Open)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- You will receive an email with your user name
- A second email will follow with your password to download the data from ftp://envwave-ftp-ds.eo.esa.int/ via an FTP client.
The ASAR Wave product is extracted from the combined SLC and Cross Spectra product, ASA_WVI_1P, which is generated from data collected when the instrument was in Wave Mode using the Cross Spectra methodology.
The product is meant for Meteo users. The spatial coverage is up to 20 spectra acquired every 100 km, with a minimum coverage of 5km x 5km.
The file size has a maximum of 0.2 Mbytes. Auxiliary data include Orbit state vector, Time correlation parameters, Wave Processing parameters ADS, Wave Geolocation ADS, SQ ADS.
The product provides a continuation of the ERS-SAR wave mode data.
Output: Wavelength range from 20 to 1000 m in 24 logarithmic steps.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ASAR auxiliary data
ASAR Products Specification - Revision C
Envisat ASAR Sensor Performance, Products and Algorithms
Envisat ASAR Science and Applications
ASAR Product Handbook
More ASAR Documents
ASAR Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice