- Envisat ASAR IM L0 [ASA_IM__0...
Envisat ASAR IM L0 [ASA_IM__0P]
Envisat ASAR Image Mode source packets Level 0Go to Envisat
How To Access Data
Data Service Request (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to download the data from the Dissemination Service.
The ASAR Image Mode source packets Level 0 data product offers Level 0 data for possible images processing on an other processing site. It includes some mandatory information for SAR processing.
The Image Mode Level 0 product consists of time-ordered Annotated Instrument Source Packets (AISPs) collected by the instrument in Image Mode. The echo samples contained in the AISPs are compressed to 4 bits/sample using Flexible Block Adaptive Quantisation (FBAQ). This is a high-rate, narrow swath mode so data is only acquired for partial orbit segments and may be from one of seven possible image swaths. The Level 0 product is produced systematically for all data acquired within this mode.
This product provides a continuation of the ERS-SAR_RAW product.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2016, Envisat ASAR Image Mode L0 Product. IPF version 6.03.http://doi.org/10.5270/EN1-q74d24h
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
ASAR auxiliary data
ASAR Products Specification - Revision C
Envisat ASAR Sensor Performance, Products and Algorithms
Envisat ASAR Science and Applications
More ASAR Documents
ASAR Product Handbook
ASAR Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice