- Envisat ASAR IM L0 [ASA_IM__0...
Envisat ASAR IM L0 [ASA_IM__0P]
Envisat ASAR Image Mode source packets Level 0
How To Access Data
Data Service Request (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to download the data from the Dissemination Service.
ESA (A)SAR On-The-Fly (OTF) data processing and dissemination service allows end-users to gain direct access to the (A)SAR archive from the ERS-1, ERS-2 and Envisat Missions.
The data is collection based and allows data browse and download through the treeview, filename, as well as via geographical catalogue search based on area of interest and metadata. Interferometric search option is available for relevant collections. Data download is available via HTTPS, including bulk download functionality.
Envisat products can also be discovered through ESA's EO Catalogue (EO CAT), which allows users to browse and download products among the available datasets from ESA and Third Party Missions and instruments, using various criteria (Spatial, temporal).
For information on the (A)SAR On-The-Fly service please refer to the OTF FAQ page.
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The ASAR Image Mode source packets Level 0 data product offers Level 0 data for possible images processing on an other processing site. It includes some mandatory information for SAR processing.
The Image Mode Level 0 product consists of time-ordered Annotated Instrument Source Packets (AISPs) collected by the instrument in Image Mode. The echo samples contained in the AISPs are compressed to 4 bits/sample using Flexible Block Adaptive Quantisation (FBAQ). This is a high-rate, narrow swath mode so data is only acquired for partial orbit segments and may be from one of seven possible image swaths. The Level 0 product is produced systematically for all data acquired within this mode.
This product provides a continuation of the ERS-SAR_RAW product.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2016, Envisat ASAR Image Mode L0 Product. IPF Version 6.03.https://doi.org/10.5270/EN1-q74d24h
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Envisat ASAR Sensor Performance, Products and Algorithms
Envisat ASAR Science and Applications
More ASAR Documents
ASAR Product Handbook
ASAR Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal