- ALOS PRISM L1B
ALOS PRISM L1B
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the Dissemination Service (via a map).
This collection provides access to the ALOS-1 PRISM (Panchromatic Remote-sensing Instrument for Stereo Mapping) L1b data acquired by ESA stations in the ADEN zone, in addition to worldwide data requested by European scientists. The ADEN zone was the area belonging to the European Data node and covered both the European and African continents, a large part of Greenland and the Middle East. The full mission archive is included in this collection, though with gaps in spatial coverage outside of the ADEN zone.
The full mission is covered, though with gaps outside of the ADEN zone:
- Time window: from 2006-07-09 to 2011-03-31
- Orbits: from 2425 to 24189
- Path (corresponds to JAXA track number): from 1 to 668
- Row (corresponds to JAXA scene centre frame number): from 55 to 7185.
Two different Level 1B product types (Panchromatic images in VIS-NIR bands, 2.5 m resolution at nadir) are offered, one for each available sensor mode:
- PSM_OB1_11 -> Composed of up to three views; Nadir, Forward and Backward at 35 km swath
- PSM_OB2_11 -> Composed of up to two views; Nadir view at 70 km width and Backward view at 35 km width.
All ALOS PRISM EO-SIP products have, at least, the Nadir view which is used for the frame number identification. All views are packaged together; each view, in CEOS format, is stored in a directory named according to the view ID according to the JAXA naming convention.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, ALOS PRISM L1B, Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/AL1-5e400fd
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online