The AMORGOS (Accurate MERIS Ortho-Rectified Geo-location Operational Software) tool, version 4.0p1, generates accurate geo-location GOS E information - longitude, latitude, altitude - for each Envisat MERIS pixel, 4.0m starting from a MERIS Reduced Resolution product or MERIS Full Resolution product: either a Full Swath or a standard half-swath Scene product. The quarter-swath product is not managed. AMORGOS is applicable with data from MERIS full resolution third reprocessing only.
For detailed information, refer to the AMORGOS MERIS CFI Software User Manual & Interface Control Document.
Contact ESA's EO User Services Portal for precise requests on attitude and orbit.
Copyright © 2006 ACRI-ST
Support on the AMORGOS tool is no longer provided.
Download files for AMORGOS version 4.0p1:
- Download AMORGOS Software Transfer Document
- Download AMORGOS MERIS CFI Software User Manual & Interface Control Document
- Download AMORGOS Windows installation program (.exe 213.7 MB)
- Download AMORGOS Linux installation program (.gz 337 MB)
- Getasse DEM files - Getasse Digital Elevation Model (DEM), for use with AMORGOS, consists of 288 files, 12 MB each. If you prefer to receive a copy of the DEM on DVD-ROM, contact the Earth Observation Help Desk. Alternatively, download the DEM files as three separate .zip files:
- Download Auxiliary files for use with AMORGOS:
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online