- Landsat-8 web portal now avail...
Landsat-8 web portal now available on new environment
02 May 2019
The Landsat-8 Portal service has been migrated to a new server
The portal provides the European and Northern Africa coverage of Landsat-8 data since the beginning of the mission, with different Landsat Level 1 Collection Tiers available (definition on the USGS Website)
- Near-real time products from Matera and Kiruna stations, June 2018 - December 2018
- Reprocessed (Tier 1 and Tier 2) products from Matera and Kiruna stations, May 2013 - December 2018; some time windows are currently missing and will be gradually available as reprocessed
- European coverage (NRT, Tier 1 and Tier 2 data), from January 2019 onwards
- Real Time data from Landsat-8 and Landsat-7 on the FarEarth Observer Landsat Portal will be available again from June/July 2019.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online