The Very High-resolution Radar & Optical Data Assessment (VH-RODA) and CEOS WGCV SAR 2019 workshop was held in Frascati, Italy from 18 to 22 November 2019.
The workshop, hosted by ESA/ESRIN, provided an open forum for the presentation and discussion of current status and future developments related to the calibration and validation of space borne very high-resolution SAR and optical sensors and data products.
- View the agenda for the workshop - Presentations and abstracts for each session are available to download.
- Download the detailed agenda for the workshop
- Download the workshop summary report
- Processing algorithms
- Calibration requirements and definitions
- Calibration targets and sites
- Calibration methodology and techniques
- Innovative instrument concepts
- Analysis Ready Data (ARD)
- Calibration of future missions
- Radiometric Validation
- Cross Calibration / Validation
- Fields campaigns / In-situ measurements / FRM
- Operational quality control
- Calibration database
- Product Validation
- Artificial Intelligence for Cal/Val
- Digital Elevation Model (DEM)
VH-RODA organisation committee
- Philippe Goryl (ESA)
- Valentina Boccia (ESA)
- Giuseppe Ottavianelli (ESA)
- Alessandro Piro (Serco)
- Rosalia Fonseca (ESA)
CEOS SAR 2019 workshop organisation committee
- Nuno Miranda (ESA)
- Clément Albinet (ESA)
- Bruce Chapman (JPL)
- Dirk Geudtner (ESA)
The CEOS cal/val workshop had its own scientific committee.
If you need further information about this workshop, please contact email@example.com