- POLinSAR 2019
28-Jan - 01-Feb 2019
The European Space Agency organised the 9th International Workshop on Science and Applications of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry - POLinSAR - from 28 January to 1 February 2019. The workshop took place at ESA ESRIN in Frascati, Italy.
The objectives of this workshop were to:
- Provide a forum for scientific exchange
- Present the latest exploitation results from full-pol airborne and spaceborne systems and assess the state-of-the-art
- Review retrieved bio-geophysical parameters and their accuracy
- Make recommendations for algorithm development and new products
- Support the preparation for ESA and Third Parties full-pol missions exploitation (BIOMASS, NOVASAR-S, RCM, SAOCOM, TerraSAR-L etc.)
- Present innovative polarimetric applications and ideas for future polarimetric mission concepts
- Report on the status of POLinSAR 2017 recommendations
Visit the workshop website to learn more about the event.
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice