- Dragon 3 2014 Symposium
Dragon 3 2014 Symposium
26-May - 29-May 2014
The Dragon 3 2014 Symposium was part of the Dragon 3 Programme, focussed on exploitation of ESA, ESA's Third Party Missions and Chinese Earth observation data for geo-science and applications development in land, ocean and atmospheric applications.
The 2014 Symposium was a Dragon 3 Mid-term Results Symposium.
The Symposium was organised into six thematic workshops. Each workshop included:
- Abstracts' submissions
- Results presentations and posters
- Round table discussions with seed questions prepared by the Dragon PIs working on the thematic
- Reporting on outputs from the round table discussions will be done in the Symposium plenary
- Preparation of papers for the mid-term results proceedings.
- Report on progress & results at the mid-term stage of the Dragon 3 programme
- Inform on scientific exchange and role of young scientists
- Preparation for new missions, data planning & requests
- Prepare for next phase of Dragon (2016 on...)
- Publication of papers in the ESA and NRSCC mid-term results proceedings
The workshop focussed around the following six themes:
- Atmosphere & Climate
- Oceans & Coastal Zones
- Cryosphere & Hydrology
- Geoid & Terrain Measurement
- Forest Mapping & Retrievals
- Land & Environment
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice