- 9th Advanced Training Course o...
9th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing
16-Sep - 20-Sep 2019
The European Space Agency (ESA) organised the 9th Advanced Training Course on Land Remote Sensing, which focused on agriculture. The course took place at Louvain-la-Neuve, in Belgium, from 16 to 20 September 2019. The training was hosted by Université catholique de Louvain (UCLouvain), Belgium.
The aim of the training course was to:
- Train the next generation of scientists and professionals on remote sensing for land surfaces, with a focus on agriculture
- Explain the theoretical principles, processing algorithms, data products and their use in agriculture applications
- Introduce tools and methods for the exploitation of EO satellite data, in particular the Copernicus Sentinels
- Stimulate and support the exploitation of EO data for agriculture remote sensing science and operational applications using the ESA Sen2-Agri system and Food Security Thematic Exploitation Platform
Visit the training course website to learn more about the event.
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice