- TanSat AGCS and CAPI products
TanSat AGCS and CAPI products
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Immediate Access (Open)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- You will receive an email with your user name
- A second email will follow with your password to download the data from ftp://tpm-if.eo.esa.int/ via a FTP client.
The Atmospheric Carbon-dioxide Grating Spectrometer (ACGS) instrument is pushbroom spectrometer operating in NIR and SWIR bands which allows the measuring of CO2 mole fraction.
The available ACGS products have a temporal coverage between March 2017 and January 2020 (not all days included in the time frame):
- L1A DS: Sample Dark Calibration sample product
- L1A GL: Sample Glint Sample products
- L1A LS: Sample Lamp Calibration sample product
- L1A ND: Principal-Plane Nadir Sample product
- L1A ZS: Sample Z-Axis Solar Calibration Sample
- L1B CAL DS: Sample Dark Calibration product
- L1B CAL LS: Sample Lamp Calibration product
- L1B CAL ZS: Sample Z-Axis Solar Calibration product
- L1B SCI GL: Sample Glint Science product
- L1B SCI ND: Principal-Plane Nadir Science product.
The Cloud Aerosol Polarization Imager (CAPI) is a pushbroom radiometer in VIS, NIR and SWIR bands for the observation of aerosols and clouds optical properties.
The CAPI products are available in a time range from July 2019 and January 2020 (not all days included in the time frame):
- L1A ND: Principal-Plane Nadir product
- L1B ND 1000M: Principal-Plane Nadir products at 1000 m resolution (1375 nm, 1640 nm)
- L1B ND 250M: Principal-Plane Nadir products at 250 m resolution (380 nm, 670 nm, 870 nm)
- L1B ND GEOQK: Principal-Plane Nadir georeferenced at 250 m resolution
- L1B ND GEO1K: Principal-Plane Nadir georeferenced at 1000 m resolution
- L1B ND OBC: Principal-Plane Nadir on-board calibrator product
- L2 ND CLM: Principal-Plane Nadir cloud flag product.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice