- SPOT-6 to 7 full archive and t...
SPOT-6 to 7 full archive and tasking
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data
The collection is open for research and application development, prototype and test projects to users located in the territory of ESA Member States (including Canada) and in the European Commission Member States.
Data are available to order on demand upon submission of a Project Proposal subject to evaluation and acceptance by ESA.
ESA will support as many high-quality and innovative projects as possible within the quota limit available, therefore only a limited amount of products can be allowed to each project.
The products are available as part of the Airbus provision from Pleiades and Spot missions. The Pléiades collection offers worldwide coverage and data availability can be checked through the GeoStore Catalogue, to anyone with an active Airbus account.
To complement the traditional and fully customised ordering and download of selected Pléiades and SPOT images in a variety of data formats, you can also subscribe to the OneAtlas Living Library where the entire OneAtlas optical archive is made available in streaming mode and updated on a daily basis.
Search (based on parameter or AOI) and View functionalities are accessible via the OneAtlas Living Library portal or via API. The library offers three different subscription packages:
- a limit of 80,000 tiles (corresponding to 8,000 km2)
- a limit of 160,000 tiles (16,000 km2)
- an all-you-can-eat (unlimited) access
Subscriptions are active for one year.
All details about data provision and availability, data access conditions, usage restrictions and the quota assignment procedure are described in the Terms of Applicability document available in the Resources section.
If you need help with the proposal form, consult this guide on how to access data requiring a project proposal
For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs
Should you need support to prepare your proposal or access the data, please contact EOHelp
The SPOT 6 and 7 satellites ensure data continuity with the no longer operational SPOT 5 satellite and provide an archive of very high resolution optical acquisition as well as the possibility to task the satellites for new acquisitions.
The ortho-products are automatically generated by the SPOT 6 and 7 ground segment, based on SRTM database or Reference3D when available. The projection available for SPOT 6 and 7 ortho-products is UTM, datum WGS84.
- Pansharpened: colour image at 1.5 m resolution
- Bundle: 1.5 m panchromatic image and 6 m multispectral image
Geometric processing levels:
- Primary: The Primary product is the processing level closest to the natural image acquired by the sensor. This product restores perfect collection conditions: the sensor is placed in rectilinear geometry, and the image is clear of all radiometric distortion.
- Standard Ortho: The Ortho product is a georeferenced image in Earth geometry, corrected from acquisition and terrain off-nadir effects.
- Tailored ortho: Aside from the Standard Ortho product, when different specifications are needed, a custom orthorectification, with a more precise 3D model provided by the client or acquired for the purpose, can be provided on demand.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Airbus constellation portal
SPOT 6&7 Imagery User Guide
GeoStore User Guide
Data Access Information
SPOT and Pleiades and Pléiades Neo Terms of Applicability
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal