- SkySat ESA archive
SkySat ESA archive
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the dissemination service (via a map).
The SkySat ESA archive collection consists of SkySat products requested by ESA supported projects over their areas of interest around the world and that ESA collected over the years. The dataset regularly grows as ESA collects new products.
Two different product types are offered, Ground Sampling Distance at nadir up to 65 cm for panchromatic and up to 0.8m for multi-spectral.
|EO-SIP Product Type||Product Description||Content|
|SSC_DEF_SC||Basic and Ortho scene|
The Basic Scene product is uncalibrated, not radiometrically corrected for atmosphere or for any geometric distortions inherent in the imaging process:
- Analytic - unorthorectified, radiometrically corrected, multispectral BGRN
- Analytic DN - unorthorectified, multispectral BGRN
- Panchromatic - unorthorectified, radiometrically corrected, panchromatic (PAN)
- Panchromatic DN - unorthorectified, panchromatic (PAN)
- L1A Panchromatic DN - unorthorectified, pre-super resolution, panchromatic (PAN)
The Ortho Scene product is sensor and geometrically corrected, and is projected to a cartographic map projection:
- Visual - orthorectified, pansharpened, and colour-corrected (using a colour curve) 3-band RGB Imagery
- Pansharpened Multispectral - orthorectified, pansharpened 4-band BGRN Imagery
- Analytic SR - orthorectified, multispectral BGRN. Atmospherically corrected Surface Reflectance product.
- Analytic - orthorectified, multispectral BGRN. Radiometric corrections applied to correct for any sensor artifacts and transformation to top-of-atmosphere radiance.
- Analytic DN - orthorectified, multispectral BGRN, uncalibrated digital number imagery product Radiometric corrections applied to correct for any sensor artifacts
- Panchromatic - orthorectified, radiometrically correct, panchromatic (PAN)
- Panchromatic DN - orthorectified, panchromatic (PAN), uncalibrated digital number imagery product
The Ortho Collect product is created by composing SkySat Ortho Scenes along an imaging strip. The product may contain artifacts resulting from the composing process, particular offsets in areas of stitched source scenes.
Spatial coverage: Check the spatial coverage of the collection on a map available on the Third Party Missions Dissemination Service.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online