- ResourceSat-2 full archive and...
ResourceSat-2 full archive and tasking
How To Access Data
Project Proposal (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- After logging in, complete and submit the form with your proposed use of the data
- The proposal will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes between 4 and 6 weeks
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email, which describes the amount of data to be provided, and details of how to order the data.
ResourceSat-2 (also known as IRS-R2) archive and tasking products are available as below:
|Sensor||Type||Resolution (m)||Coverage (km x km)||System or radiometrically corrected||Ortho corrected (DN)||Ortho corrected (TOA reflectance)||Neustralitz archive||Global archive|
|LISS-IV||Mono-Chromatic||5||70 x 70||X||X||2014 –||2011 -|
|LISS-III||Multi-spectral||20||140 x 140||X||X||X|
|AWiFS||Multi-spectral||60||370 x 370||X||X||X|
- LISS-IV: Mono-Chromatic, the band is selectable. In practice the red is used.
- For LISS-IV MN and LISS-III ortho corrected: If unavailable, user has to supply ground control information and DEM in suitable quality.
- For AWiFS ortho corrected: service based on in house available ground control information and DEM.
The products are available as part of the GAF Imagery products from the Indian missions: IRS-1C, IRS-1D, CartoSat-1 (IRS-P5), ResourceSat-1 (IRS-P6) and ResourceSat-2 (IRS-R2) missions.
'ResourceSat-2 archive and tasking' collection has worldwide coverage: for data acquired over Neustrelitz footprint, the users can browse the EOWEB GeoPortal catalogue to search archived products; worldwide data (out the Neustrelitz footprint) can be requested by contacting GAF user support to check the readiness since no catalogue is not available.
All details about the data provision, data access conditions and quota assignment procedure are described in the Terms of Applicability.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online