The QuickBird-2 archive collection consists of QuickBird-2 products requested by ESA supported projects over their areas of interest around the world. The dataset regularly grows as ESA collects new products over the years.
Panchromatic (up to 61 cm resolution) and 4-Bands (up to nominal value of 2.44 m resolution, reduced to 1.63 m when the orbit altitude was lowered to 300 km at the end of the mission) products are available. The 4-Bands includes various options such as Multispectral (separate channel for Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Pan-sharpened (Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Bundle (separate bands for PAN, Blue, Green, Red, NIR1), Natural Colour (pan-sharpened Blue, Green, Red), Coloured Infrared (pan-sharpened Green, Red, NIR1), Natural Colour / Coloured Infrared (3-Band pan-sharpened).
The processing levels are:
- STANDARD (2A): normalised for topographic relief
- ORTHO READY STANDARD (OR2A): ready for orthorectification
- ORTHO READY STEREO: collected in-track for stereo viewing and manipulation
- MAP SCALE ORTHO 1:12,000 Orthorectified: additional processing unnecessary
- MAP SCALE ORTHO 1:15,000 Orthorectified: additional processing unnecessary