Bundle (Pan and MS separated images) product from the Multi-Spectral Camera (MSC) onboard KOMPSAT-2.
- Pan: 500 - 900 nm (locate, identify and measure surface features and objects primarily by their physical appearance)
- MS1 (blue): 450 - 520 nm (mapping shallow water, differentiating soil from vegetation)
- MS2 (green): 520 - 600 nm (differentiating vegetation by health)
- MS3 (red): 630 - 690 nm (differentiating vegetation by species)
- MS4 (near-infrared): 760 - 900 nm (mapping vegetation, mapping vegetation vigor/health, Differentiating vegetation by species)