- GEOSAT-2 Spain Coverage
GEOSAT-2 Spain Coverage
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the Dissemination Service (via a map).
GEOSAT-2 products are freely accessible to Category-1 users in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
The data are available for browsing and download from the dissemination service, which also offers an interactive map for identifying available products and previews of the products.
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The GEOSAT-2 Spain Coverage collection consists of imagery covering Spain, including the Balearic and Canary islands, acquired by GEOSAT-2 between March and November of 2021.
The available imagery have a geolocation accuracy of < 4 m RMSE, a cloud cover percentage of < 10 %, and were acquired at an off-nadir angle from -30° to 30°.
The following product types are available:
- Pan-sharpened: A four-band image, resulting from adding the information of each multispectral band to the panchromatic band. The fusion does not preserves all spectral features of the multispectral bands, so it should not be used for radiometric purposes. Resolution 1 m; Bands: All.
- Bundle: Panchromatic (1 m resolution) + Multispectral bands (4 m resolution): five-band image containing the panchromatic and multispectral products packaged together, with band co-registration.
The available processing level is L1C orthorectified: a calibrated and radiometrically corrected product, manually orthorectified and resampled to a map grid.
|Bundle (PAN + MS)||1.0 m (PAN), 4.0 m (MS)|
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to ESA's Earth Observation Terms and Conditions.