- ESA System Corrected (Level 1)...
ESA System Corrected (Level 1) MOS-1/1B VTIR Products
How To Access Data
EO Sign In Authentication (Open)
- Go to the Dissemination Service
- Find the product you want via a map using the catalogue search
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
MOS-1/1B products are freely accessible in accordance with ESA’s Earth observation data policy. An active EO Sign In account is required to download the products.
The data are available for browsing and download from the TPM dissemination service.
New users can register an account on EO Sign In. For further information about the EO Sign In Service you can visit TellUs.
Should you need support to access the data, please contact EOHelp.
The ESA System Corrected (Level 1) MOS-1/1B VTIR Products collection is composed of MOS-1/1B VTIR (Visible and Thermal Infrared Radiometer) data products generated as part of the MOS Bulk Processing Campaign using the MOS Processor v3.02.
The products are available in GeoTIFF format and disseminated within EO-SIP packaging. Please refer to the MOS Product Format Specification for further details.
The collection consists of data products of the following type:
- VTI_SYC_1P: System corrected Level 1 MOS-1/1B VTIR products in EO-SIP format.
|Band||Wavelength Range (µm)||Spatial Resolution (km)||Swath Width (km)|
|1 (VIS)||0.5 – 0.7||0.9||1500|
|2 (TIR)||6.0 – 7.0||2.7||1500|
|3 (TIR)||10.5 – 11.5||2.7||1500|
|4 (TIR)||11.5 – 12.5||2.7||1500|
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2023, ESA System Corrected (Level 1) MOS-1/1B VTIR Products, Version 1.0.https://doi.org/10.5270/ESA-c26d993
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Utilisation of this data is subject to the Terms and Conditions for ESA's Third Party Missions scheme.