- ERS-1/2 ATSR Meteo Product [AT...
ERS-1/2 ATSR Meteo Product [AT1/AT2_MET_2P]
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Download the products from ftp://ats-ftp-ds.eo.esa.int/ via an FTP client.
The data is a fast delivery Meteo product designed for use by meteorological offices, and contains averaged BT and SST at 10 arc minute resolution.
The single MDS comprises the fields of MDS#3 (SST record, 10 arc min cell) of the AST product, with the addition of Average Brightness Temperature (ABT) fields (BT/TOA sea record, 10 arc min cell) to make it more self-contained.
The 3rd reprocessing of ATSR data was performed in 2013; the processing updates that have been put in place and the scientific improvements are outlined in full in the User Summary Note for the Third ERS ATSR Reprocessing.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Envisat-style products for ATSR-1 and ATSR-2 data
AATSR Product Specifications
ATSR-1/2 Product Information
GHRSST data specifications
More ATSR Documents
(A)ATSR Software Tools
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive highlights of recent news from Earth Online