ALOS PALSAR products are available in following modes:
• Fine Beam Single polarisation(FBS), single polarisation (HH or VV)
• Fine Beam Double polarisation (FBD), double polarisation (HH/HV or VV/VH)
• Polarimetry mode (PLR), with four polarisations simultaneously
• ScanSAR Burst mode 1 (WB1), single polarisation
Following processing levels are available:
• RAW( level 1.0): Raw data generated by every downlink segment and every band. Divided into an equivalent size to one scene.
• SLC (level 1.1): Slant range single look complex product. Not available for WB1
• GDH (level 1.5):Ground range Detected, Normal resolution product
• GEC (level 1.5): Geocoded product
The dataset contains all ESA acquisitions over the ADEN zone (Europe, Africa and the Middle East) plus some worldwide products received from JAXA. Further information on ADEN zones can be found in this technical note.