- ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C
ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C
How To Access Data
Fast Registration with Approval (Restrained)
- Go to the ESA User Services Portal
- Register or log in to EO Sign In
- Submit the form for accessing the data
- The request will be evaluated by ESA, which normally takes up to 2 days
- Upon successful evaluation, you will receive a confirmation email
- A second email will follow with details of where to download the data
- Search and download the products from the Dissemination Service (via a map).
This collection provides access to the ALOS-1 AVNIR-2 (Advanced Visible and Near Infrared Radiometer type 2) L1C data acquired by ESA stations in the ADEN zone plus some worldwide data requested by European scientists. The ADEN zone was the area belonging to the European Data node and covered both the European and African continents, a large part of Greenland and the Middle East.
The full mission is covered, though with gaps outside of the ADEN zone:
- Time window: from 2006-04-28 to 2011-04-20
- Orbits: from 1375 to 27898
- Path (corresponds to JAXA track number): from 1 to 670
- Row (corresponds to JAXA scene centre frame number): from 370 to 5230.
One single Level 1C product type is offered for the OBS instrument mode: AV2_OBS_1C.
The Level 1C product is a multispectral image (three bands in VIS and one in NIR) in GEOTIFF format with 10 m resolution.
It is a multispectral image (3 bands in VIS and 1 in NIR) in GEOTIFF format with 10m resolution.
DATA SET SPECIFICATIONS
- European Space Agency, 2021, ALOS AVNIR-2 L1C Products, Version 1.0.http://doi.org/10.5270/AL1-d9cfa6d
APPLICABLE TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on ALOS Optical products for ADEN users
ALOS User Handbook
ESA Earth Observation User Services Portal
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice