- Announcement of Opportunity fo...
Announcement of Opportunity for S3VT (Sentinel-3 Validation Team)
In the framework of a Copernicus Collaborative agreement ESA and EUMETSAT have opened a call "To engage world-class validation expertise and activities to complement Sentinel-3 routine validation activities and ensure the best possible outcomes for the Sentinel-3 mission".
The Sentinel-3 Validation Team (S3VT) call is open to relevant and interested groups and individuals worldwide; group responses are particularly welcome.
Submissions for this call are temporarily unavailable and will be made available externally in the future.
Find out more about the Copernicus Sentinel-3 mission:
- Sentinel-3 Validation Call
- Sentinel-3 Scientific Validation Team Implementation Plan
- The Global Monitoring for Environment and Security (GMES) Sentinel-3 mission
- Sentinel-3 Mission Requirements Traceability Document (MRTD)
- Sentinel-3 Mission Requirements Document (MRD)
- Sentinel-3 Calibration and Validation Plan
- Sentinel-3 PDGS Products Definition Document
- Sentinel-3 User Guides
- Sentinel-3 Orbit ground tracks
- Sentinel-3 OLCI Technical Guide
- Sentinel-3 OLCI Spectral Response Function Data
- Sentinel-3 OLCI Document Library
- Sentinel-3 OLCI Marine User Handbook
- Sentinel-3 SLSTR Technical Guide
- Sentinel-3 SLSTR Spectral Response Function Data
- Sentinel-3 SLSTR Document Library
- Sentinel-3 Synergy Technical Guide
- Sentinel-3 Synergy Document Library
- Sentinel-3 Altimetry Technical Guide
- Sentinel-3 Altimetry Document Library
- Sentinel-3 SRAL Marine User Handbook
Should you need more information about the Sentinel-3 Validation Team Call, you can contact the Sentinel-3 Mission team.
If your proposal has been accepted but you have a need to update it, you can contact the EOPI team (please provide your project ID number).
Other information can be found on the S3VT website, Sentinel Online website and on EUMETSAT's website.
If you want to receive newsletters from ESA please read and accept the Privacy Notice