The objective of HMA is to establish harmonised access to heterogeneous EO missions’ data from multiple mission G/S’s, including national missions and ESA Sentinel missions.
The already identified project partners who have a direct contractual relationship with ESA in the framework of HMA are:
- ASI (Italian Space Agency)
- CNES (French Space Agency)
- CSA (Canadian Space Agency)
- DLR (German Space Agency)
- EUSC (European Union Satellite Centre)
Furthermore working relationships have been established with:
- EUMETSAT in order to ensure data access and interoperability with meteorological missions.
- EC-JRC in order to ensure alignment to the INSPIRE Implementing Rules
- Commercial data distributors Spot Image and Infoterra Gmbh have been as well involved in the project for the specific mission.