ESA has organised the Sentinel-5P Validation Team Workshop, which will take place at ESRIN from 11 to 14 November 2019. The purpose of the workshop is to gather feedback from the Sentinel-5P Validation Team (S5PVT) about the uncertainty characterisation of all Copernicus Sentinel-5P products that have been released to the public at the time of the S5PVT Workshop.
The objectives of the S5PVT workshop are to:
- provide validation teams an up-to-date overview of the Sentinel-5P mission
- present S5PVT calibration/validation results about the Sentinel-5P core products
- assess the usefulness of Sentinel-5P core products for dedicated applications
- discuss possible improved uncertainty characterization of the Sentinel-5P core products
- foster cooperation and synergies among Cal/Val teams
Visit the S5PVT workshop website to learn more about the event.