Besides instrumental data (Level-0 SRAL and Level-0 MWR products), additional data are requested on input of the Level-1 processing aimed at building Level-1 products.
These data correspond to the Sentinel-3 system (e.g. orbit, instrumental characterisation, configuration data i.e. processing parameters, geophysical constants, land/sea mask, ...).
Data requested on input of the SRAL Level-0 and Level-1 data processing consist of:
- NAVATT packets containing in navigation data (satellite position and velocity vectors) – backup solution to compute location, satellite altitude and orbital altitude rate
- Orbit State Vector (together with orbit characteristics) to be used with an ESA orbit CFI – to compute location, satellite altitude and orbital altitude rate
- SRAL instrumental characterization data – to account for the instrumental features
- USO frequency - to correct altimeter ranges for USO drift
- Internal calibration (CAL1 and CAL2) Long Term Monitoring parameters
- TAI/UTC relationship file used to convert TAI time into UTC time
- Configuration data, i.e. tuning parameters used in the processing steps by the algorithms
- Universal constants file and "Land/Sea" mask file