Minimize NEST Forum Participation

We encourage you to join the NEST community and participate in the forum. The forum is maintained by the NEST project team who will most likely answer your technical questions related to NEST if not done so by other community members. Before posting on the forum please have a look at the User manual, FAQs and previous posts.

Posting on the forum requires users to register to the ESA Single Sign on Service (EO-SSO). Details on registering can be found at the Earth Online General Registration and Login page.

Minimize NEST Forum
« Back to How to

Exporting a Virtual band

Combination View Flat View Tree View
Threads [ Previous | Next ]
Exporting a Virtual band
Answer
2/22/19 7:30 PM
Dear community:
I did the Range-Doppler terrain correction with a Cosmo Skymed Himage image and I flagged "Save sigma0 band" and also the "Save gamma0 band".
At the end of this step, In the product view I can see: 1) the Sigma0 band, 2) the incidence angle band, 3) the projected incidence angle band 4), the Gamma0 band.The Gamma0 band is highlighted as "Virtual Band".At the end of the processing I would like to export the gamma0 band as a GeoTiff or .IMG. or BEAM DIMAP but NEST exports only the first 3 bands.
The question is: how to export a virtual band? How to export my gamma0 band?
Second question: I'm sorry, but I still don't understand the difference between "use projected local incidence from DEM" and "use local incidence angle from DEM". I've found the definition in the NEST HELP, but I really apreciate a sketch describing the positioning of these angles and their relevance to each other. Where can I find it?
Thank you very much.