The European Space Agency is organising POLinSAR 2019, the 9th International Workshop on Science and Applications of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry. The workshop will be hosted in ESRIN, Frascati, Italy from 28 January to 01 February 2019.
The objectives of this workshop are to:
- Provide a forum for scientific exchange
- Present the latest exploitation results from full-pol airborne and spaceborne systems and assess the state-of-the-art
- Review retrieved bio-geophysical parameters and their accuracy
- Make recommendations for algorithm development and new products
- Support the preparation for ESA and Third Parties full-pol missions exploitation (BIOMASS, NOVASAR-S, RCM, SAOCOM, TerraSAR-L etc.)
- Present innovative polarimetric applications and ideas for future polarimetric mission concepts
- Report on the status of POLinSAR 2017 recommendations
The workshop is open to:
- ESA Principal Investigators, scientists and students working in the field of SAR Polarimetry and Polarimetric Interferometry
- Users of Copernicus data as well as national SAR missions
- Representatives from National, European and International space and value adding industry
If you are interested in submitting an abstract for the workshop, please note that the call will open soon on 16 July 2018.