|Date of Launch:|
|8 June 2007|
|Circular sun-synchronous dawn-dusk|
The COSMO-SkyMed ESA archive collection is a dataset of COSMO-SkyMed products that ESA collected over the years with worldwide coverage. The dataset regularly grows as ESA collects new products.
The following list delineates the characteristics of the SAR measurement modes that are disseminated under ESA Third Party Missions (TPM).
- STRIPMAP HIMAGE (HIM): achieving medium resolution, wide swath imaging, with swath extension ≥40 km and spatial resolution of 3x3 m2 single look.
- STRIPMAP PINGPONG (SPP): achieving medium resolution, medium swath imaging with two radar polarization's selectable among HH, HV, VH and VV, a spatial resolution of 15 meters on a swath ≥30 km.
- SCANSAR WIDE (SCW): achieving radar imaging with swath extension of 100x100 km2 and a spatial resolution of 30x30 m2.
- SCANSAR HUGE (SCH): achieving radar imaging with swath extension of 200x200 km2 and a spatial resolution selectable of 100x100 m2.
The following list briefly delineates the available processing levels for the COSMO-SkyMed dataset:
- Level 1A - Single-look Complex Slant (SCS)
- Level 1B - Detected Ground Multilook (MDG)
- Level 1C - Geocoded Ellipsoid Corrected (GEC)
- Level 1D - Geocoded Terrain Corrected (GTC)
|Temporal coverage:||15 September 2008 - present|